Prince William's visit to St. Andrews

World history has shown than rich and powerful men only use thier influence for thier own benefit !

When world leaders and economic leaders meet behind closed doors WHAT do you think they are discussing how to improve your life ?

The fact that Bilderberg until very recently was kept out of the mainstream media shows how great of a influence these people have and shows they don't whant YOU too know they exist or what thier plans are !

And yea may be they do plan massive population reduction !

As they have wrote down in stone they plan too

See Georgia Guidestones

http://m.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-05/ff_guidestones

You believe almost anything don't you?

Fact secret society scull and bones exists

OK.

Fact George bush and John Kerry were exclusive members

Good for them.

Fact to become a member one must kiss a human scull and drink from it !

A bit of laddish fun, when somewhat macabre.

However, none of that changes the definition of the word "alumni", as much as you might wish it otherwise.

Fact secret society scull and bones exists

Fact George bush and John Kerry were exclusive members

Fact to become a member one must kiss a human scull and drink from it !

Which one of the above to u have a hard time getting ur head around ?

They were not exclusive members, there were many others who were members at the same time.

While playing Rugby for Hallam I once drank beer that was dribbled down a team mates bum cleavage. It was a silly thing to do but I had just started Uni and wanted my team mates to accept me.

We all do silly ritualistic things with our friends when we are young, if you've never been asked then you probably don't have many friends.

Well what does it matter? Also when they did it they weren't world leaders.

You are right what does it matter bush was part of a secret society Which had bizarre rituals that can be only described as satanic !

I guess he's no longer a member of scull and bones now?

Guess what he said when asked if he was still member

He said

" it's such a secret I can't talk about it "

They were not exclusive members, there were many others who were members at the same time.

While playing Rugby for Hallam I once drank beer that was dribbled down a team mates bum cleavage. It was a silly thing to do but I had just started Uni and wanted my team mates to accept me.

We all do silly ritualistic things with our friends when we are young, if you've never been asked then you probably don't have many friends.

I'm sure those antics won't get you elected as president !

But as a president one needs to be open about which secret groups he is part of ? Espicaly if the two runners ( John Kerry and bush )have made alligences to the same group !

The point is when they were confronted about thier secretive group they are not allowed to talk about it !

Are you saying now they are NO longer members now ?

If so why not just say it , instead of being secretive about it ?

If it was some harmless fun kissing human sculls and performing mock executions why not say its in the past ? Instead of saying they are not allowed to talk about it !

Archived