Prince William's visit to St. Andrews

I buy books that are only available in the USA via Noble and Barnes.... or was that Barnes and Noble? Doesn't matter. Close enough to scul and barns for the OP that it must be some devilish plot.

I have never, at any time in my life been president of the United States of America.

My local football team has a skull and crossbones as their logo though.

• 3 weeks later...
I buy books that are only available in the USA via Noble and Barnes.... or was that Barnes and Noble? Doesn't matter. Close enough to scul and barns for the OP that it must be some devilish plot.

I have never, at any time in my life been president of the United States of America.

i merely pointing to the fact that Bush was also part of a secret society called skull and bones

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

were initiation involved drinking from a human skull among other things

Bush was also part of Bohmeian Grove were members meet once a year to perform a mock child sacrifice in front of a giant stone owl which is ment to represent Moloch

How many members of Skull and Bones have there been? And of those members how many have been president? And does that number translate into a disturbingly high percentage or an overly worrying trend? Would you say it was a regular occurrance for Presidents to be a member of Skull of Bones?

no i would say being a Freemason would give you more of a chance to become president or a high ranking official:

George Washington

James Monroe

Andrew Jackson

James Polk

James Buchanan

Andrew Johnson

James Garfield

William McKinley

Theodore Roosevelt

Howard Taft

Warren Harding

Franklin Roosevelt