Women's Football or Lacrosse

even

Hi,

I'm looking for women's football and Lacrosse teams. I've not played either in years so groups that don't mind a beginner.Would quite like to find teams that have good socials as well as good practices. I'm not a student which I think rules out quite a few options.

Any info would be greatly appreciated folks.

Thanks

even

hi

for lacrosse contact abbeydale sports club, most of the lacrosse activity revolves around there. There definately have a mens team, not sure on womens but give them a call anyway. With Uni teams, some let you play as long as you join the club etc (they need the cash!). However, for womens lacrosse you would not be allowed to play in the University league but prob could play in friendlies or mixed games. If you need more info go to http://www.englishlacrosse.co.uk. Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Lacrosse

Sheffield Steelers Lacrosse compete in the Northern Lacrosse Championships.

There are three senior men’s teams and at the under 19, 16, 14 and 12 age groups as well as a ladies team. Senior home games are played on Saturday afternoons at Abbeydale Park, Abbeydale Road South, S17 3LJ.

Senior training is at Abbeydale Wednesdays at 9:00pm, Junior training at Tapton School Fridays at 4:00.

New and old players are welcomed.

Archived