My house is in 'Yorkshire Life'!!

There are several famous people living in Dore, some of which are personal friends of mine. The residents tend not to blab who they are or where they live out of respect for their privacy. :)

Other than you, obviously.:loopy:

There are several famous people living in Dore, some of which are personal friends of mine. The residents tend not to blab who they are or where they live out of respect for their privacy. :)

I realise that you know everyone since you bought your binoculars, can you see into every residents rooms or have yoyu become a "bit furtive".

We love you posts, I have noticed your location, is there a mistake ?, should it be closet Dore not closed Dore ?.

I realise that you know everyone since you bought your binoculars, can you see into every residents rooms or have yoyu become a "bit furtive".

We love you posts, I have noticed your location, is there a mistake ?, should it be closet Dore not closed Dore ?.

:hihi: Oh go on then, just for you! ;)

With the occasional exception.....name droppers etc. and fantasists who were a legend in their own mind.

Archived