My house is in 'Yorkshire Life'!!

Read the article and find out, it's only £3.15.:)

You must live in another county then as Dore is the best place to live in Yorkshire, its official!:)

So you want us to buy a crappy magazine full of useless adverts,why not save us all £3.15 and tell us in your own words the advantages of living in the snobbiest part of Yorkshire,would that be the whole of Yorkshire or S/Yorkshire. Are you the publisher of this rag or do you work for them as you certainly want to increase sales.You appear to be either a snob or a good troll.

and inside it says "and laugh at the ten bob millionaires".

and goes on to say "come and visit the suburb of sheffield where the people have their head up their own backsides" because they love themselves so much

So you want us to buy a crappy magazine full of useless adverts,why not save us all £3.15 and tell us in your own words the advantages of living in the snobbiest part of Yorkshire,would that be the whole of Yorkshire or S/Yorkshire. Are you the publisher of this rag or do you work for them as you certainly want to increase sales.You appear to be either a snob or a good troll.

you didnt read the phone mast thread about dore then. manostrad wants it putting on the council estate so it doesnt blight the ten bob millionaires property values

One of the finest magazines ever to be puplished has this month run a feature on Dore and Totley see here.

It is now official that Dore is not only the most desirable place to live in Sheffield, but in the whole of Yorkshire! This is great news for Sheffield.

My house is shown in one of the photos in the article. The cover price for the March issue is only £3.50 I will be dashing around buying as many copies as I can so be quick, a proud moment for all of us.:)

Edit: Sorry £3.15, not £3.50. Even better!

Oh God, me me me me

you didnt read the phone mast thread about dore then. manostrad wants it putting on the council estate so it doesnt blight the ten bob millionaires property values

It looks as if the proposal for the mast has been scrapped due to the support of the locals and many of you from SF. Thanks again to all of you that objected.:thumbsup::)

So you want us to buy a crappy magazine.

No Sir I am merely suggesting that you to buy a very good magazine, one of the finest publications covering the WHOLE of Yorkshire on the shelves IMO.:)

Are you the publisher of this rag or do you work for them as you certainly want to increase sales.

:hihi: No I am not the publisher, nor do I work for them. I am a subscriber to the magazine and I am thrilled to bits to see a part of our wonderful City so highly regarded by the rest of the County, as you should be.:)

Am I missing something? What's funny about keeping your cars in the garage? That's where they belong. I have idiot neighbors who leave easily $60,000 worth of auto in the driveway where it's exposed to the elements, bird poop, roving felines and the occasional tweaker. They put everything but their cars in the garage. The broken water heater, piles of dirty laundry and crappy particle board furniture are all safe and dry in the garage. It's insane. :loopy:

No Sir I am merely suggesting that you to buy a very good magazine, one of the finest publications covering the WHOLE of Yorkshire on the shelves IMO.:)

:hihi: No I am not the publisher, nor do I work for them. I am a subscriber to the magazine and I am thrilled to bits to see a part of our wonderful City so highly regarded by the rest of the County, as you should be.:)

Still not in your own words then:huh:SOOoooo sad!:confused::confused:

Archived