My house is in 'Yorkshire Life'!!

Yes it does, thanks. I have no idea how big the area he lives in is. I'm in the US, where a suburb may cover quite a large area, and it would be nigh impossible (unless the street address was included in the article) of finding someone's house with just a picture. :)

Dore is a small place Sierra, but is big on style and class! :thumbsup:

Nothing sinister going on sorry to dissapoint you, just proud of where I live. You on the other hand don't seem proud of where you live. Tell us about your glossy magazine, I will gladly buy a copy I am all for promoting our local areas.:)

My area is often on TV, mostly police reality programmes. Not seen it any magazines yet.

I live in Dore too. Could you actually point to your house, or even within a couple of hundred yards. I know most people that have lived there for over 10yrs or so. Maybe we know each other?:wave:

Hi ronthenekred, you will definately know me if you go In the Hare or the Dev' at the weekend! :thumbsup:

Archived