My house is in 'Yorkshire Life'!!

It's not actually the one that I live in, It is one that has been in the family for many years that I now let. My home is just on the outskirts of the village near Blackamoor. Still a buzz to see it in one of the big glossies though!:)

If it makes you feel any better I throw away about 2500 copies away each month. big glossie.. not quite.

I've heard that there's one or two big time drug dealers moved in to Dore. The property prices and area is about to fall drastically. Oh and there's plans for a bail hostel, half way house for drug users and a travellers site is due next year. I also understand that there is alarming subsidence and contaminated land has been discovered which is the subject of a Environment Agency's special investigation. In addition all the woman are ugly and all the men are a bunch of pencil necked toss pots.

I'm glad I don't live in that hell hole..:D

I live in Dore what makes it the best place in Yorkshire ? I wish Id bought the magazine but only just seen this thread . I much prefer North Yorkshire to South personally .

You and Phil Spencer both then., he like s Harrogate in particular, .......but Manostard disgarees (his loyalty does him credit tho').

I've heard that there's one or two big time drug dealers moved in to Dore. The property prices and area is about to fall drastically. Oh and there's plans for a bail hostel, half way house for drug users and a travellers site is due next year. I also understand that there is alarming subsidence and contaminated land has been discovered which is the subject of a Environment Agency's special investigation. In addition all the woman are ugly and all the men are a bunch of pencil necked toss pots.

Yikes, and I thought the telephone mast was an issue!! :o;)

One of the finest magazines ever to be puplished has this month run a feature on Dore and Totley see here.

It is now official that Dore is not only the most desirable place to live in Sheffield, but in the whole of Yorkshire! This is great news for Sheffield.

My house is shown in one of the photos in the article. The cover price for the March issue is only £3.50 I will be dashing around buying as many copies as I can so be quick, a proud moment for all of us.:)

Edit: Sorry £3.15, not £3.50. Even better!

When is it PUPLISHED ?. Is that dore or door.:wave:, probably some naked neighbours were dancing in their lowng.:confused:

Is this serious? made me LOL either way.

I went to King Ecgbert school. I lived on Charlotte road (next to Bramall lane) and for some crazy reason, that was my catchment school. Stuck up toss pots they were.

Archived