Does it annoy you when

What annoys me more is when they say they want something, you make arrangements with them to come and collect, give them your address etc and then they don't turn up! Very inconsiderate! Thats happened to me more than once selling things on here.

I advertised a car for scrap or spares or even a runner. I advertised it very cheap,well under the book value and got about 20 answers in 30 mins all offering stupid prices, some were 40% below what I had asked. One guy messaged, offered £20 MORE than I had asked so he got it. Calls himself REMOVALKING, top bloke.

What annoys me more is when they say they want something, you make arrangements with them to come and collect, give them your address etc and then they don't turn up! Very inconsiderate! Thats happened to me more than once selling things on here.
I am having this problem on here, he was the one who arranged collection, gave him my mobile number, he rang me and asked how long I would be at my Nan's for. I told him and said if I wasn't there my Nan knew what was happening. He then messaged me a day later saying something has come up and he still wanted them. That was the 25th of this month. I messaged him today as I am getting fed up of being messed around. He is getting a massive bargain as it is, even talked me down on the price. Why bother arranging something then don't turn up? :roll:.

Edit to add: I spent £5 on bus fare to get to my Nan's to get the items out and clean them only for him to not turn up. :mad:.

well i asked for info a min after somethin was posted i was the 1st view and guess what no answer that was nearly 2 hrs ago

Calm down what's the rush he may be waiting until tomorrow to sift through the replies all at once which is the most sensible way! Hopefully now they have seen you moaning on here they won't reply to you at all :)

I am having this problem on here, he was the one who arranged collection, gave him my mobile number, he rang me and asked how long I would be at my Nan's for. I told him and said if I wasn't there my Nan knew what was happening. He then messaged me a day later saying something has come up and he still wanted them. That was the 25th of this month. I messaged him today as I am getting fed up of being messed around. He is getting a massive bargain as it is, even talked me down on the price. Why bother arranging something then don't turn up? :roll:.

Edit to add: I spent £5 on bus fare to get to my Nan's to get the items out and clean them only for him to not turn up. :mad:.

Offer them to someone else and the 25th was only a day or so ago !

may sound like a stalker here, but many times ive sent a pm about something i want to buy, i always look at their profile to see if online, if they are i wait for my reply without logging off, most people do, but ive seen a few recently who have been online at least 5 mins after ive messaged them, ive checked again and the activity says they are private messaging, so they are reading my message, then no reply, grrrr when i can plainly see they are online reading the bloomin thing.

another time i asked someone about an item, which he replied about, it wasnt suitable, so i replied ok thanks but ill have to leave it, only to get accused of being a timewaster!!! i mean i didnt actually arrange to pick it up or anything , just asked about it!

i once did ask someone to save something for me, then had to email him to cancel, which rightly so he wasnt happy about but at least i let him know rather then just not turning up, sorry!

Archived