Space Shuttle and ISS over Sheffield

Just a reminder to look tonight. Should be a good view as the sky is clear.

ISS Mon Mar 07/07:23 PM

12deg above WSW, moving to 10deg above S

(according to NASA site)

Can't log onto heavens Above - server too busy - we must ALL be interested now!!

Guest makapaka
I can't get on HA either.

Out of my window I can see one stationary bright white "star" that doesn't look much like the others is that it?

I've also just seen two constant white lights following a similar trajectory to each other (one in front of the other) go around the sky, they weren't flashing like planes would, one then faded away and the other appears to be - is this anything to do with it?

Don't know anything about astronomy / space travel so would be interested to know what I have seen?

edit - just seen previous two posts after i've typed - was that them then? If it was talk about luck, I only looked out of window as I went for a smoke!

Out of my window I can see one stationary bright white "star" that doesn't look much like the others is that it?

I've also just seen two constant white lights following a similar trajectory to each other (one in front of the other) go around the sky, they weren't flashing like planes would, one then fade away and the other appears to be - is this anything to do with it?

Don't know anything about astronomy / space travel so would be interested to know what I have seen?

Yep, that was them.....shuttle & Space station. You hooked now?

Another chance weds, but probably p*ssing it down!