1 On 1 martial arts training

superconko

Hi i'm wanting 1 on 1 martial arts training i'm looking for two instructers one with a kicking based martial art such as taekwondo i'm wanting to improve my leg flexibility and power as well as learn new kicking methords i'm not wanting to learn any punch's blocks kata's/pattons/poosee or grade and have any sort of belt just an hour a week spent working on leg flexibility and kicking conditioning/techniques..... The second instructer i'm looking for I would like to be in a stand up grappling type of martial arts such as aikido i'm wanting to learn locks choke's throws pressure points ect same again i'm not wanting to grade bow where gi's or belts. Don't get me wrong i've been there done the bowing grading katas calling people sensi and I fully respect the traditional martial arts teacher. I'm looking for modern taylord 1 on 1 teaching what I actually want to learn. So if you know of teachers or are one let me know you martial arts style, current grade, and price for an hour session, thanks superconko

Hi I may be able to help you . I teach Taekwondo kickboxing and SDF modern street combat. I can teach the high kicks and flexibility plus the locks, chokes etc pm me if you want further info.

Hi ox ma i'm interested could you let me know your price location ect thanks

Great videos on that link Shotokarate, Shotokan was the first style I trained at with Mick Smith at Herringthorpe Leisure Centre.

Here are a couple of clips I have on youtube:

Great videos on that link Shotokarate, Shotokan was the first style I trained at with Mick Smith at Herringthorpe Leisure Centre.

Here are a couple of clips I have on youtube:

I've seen them before ..... something I couldn't even consider doing ...... not unless my legs were detachable! :hihi:

I've heard lots of things about Mick Smith. A guy called Eric Mather used to train with him at the Uni. the guy I train with now (I say that not having been down regularly for a year), Bob Hague may well have had links with him too ..... I know Bob know's Eric well.

ps linking the circle, John Kobbo trained with and sometimes teaches lessons now at Bob's club. You could contact Kobbo through the website Sheffield Shotokan

It was 1986 when I trained with Mick Smith, I was only 13/14 when I trained with him to be honest the guy was a bit scary. One of his senior students a 3rd dan at the time was an excellent kicker and super flexible (like John Kobbo) called Gary (Marshall?), he was the one I aspired to be like. I stopped Shotokan at purple and white belt and carried on doing Taekwondo and Kickboxing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived