Gaddafi's last stand

How will it all end for Gaddafi?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How will it all end for Gaddafi?

• He will go down fighting, like Custer
    • He will shoot himself, like Hitler
    • He will be captured, killed and strung up, like Mussolini
    • He will be captured, put on trial but claim to have Alzheimer's like Pinochet
    • He will disappear and will be searched for in the Brazilian jungle
    • He will be given asylum in the UK
    • He will end up in a luxury villa in Venezuala or Zimbabwe

The official story - if it is to be believed - is that Gaddaffi was prpeparing to build a nuclear weapon before Blair cosied up to him and signed various trade agreements.

And what was he planning to deliver it with, most countries have the knowledge to build a nuclear weapon delivering it is another matter.

And what was he planning to deliver it with, most countries have the knowledge to build a nuclear weapon delivering it is another matter.

I believe i mentioned in my post that much of what our governments (past and present) have said about him are obviously lies. I don't believe he was making a weapon. That was something they said just so they could have an excuse to contiue trading with him even though it is widely known he is a murderous lunatic.

As i said, if they really belived he had that capablity, they would either be keeping out of it all together, or going hell for leather to topple him.

It's definitely looks like the West is intent on making excuses to take a back seat while the Gaddaffis set about systematically murdering all opponents and generally terrorising the population into enduring X more years of their dynasty.

So hopefully we can soon look forward to a resumption of bussiness as usual in the arms and petrochemical industries. After all, where wouild we be if it wasn't for the trickle down wealth created by bending over for satan and his cohorts?

My fear is while the earthquake in Japan is taking up the news coverage this madman will use it as a cover to massacre the people of Libya .

The Arab league has said there should be a no fly zone as have the doctors treating the injured so why are the united nations and NATO just sitting there and not stopping him and his war planes.

:confused::confused::confused:

My fear is while the earthquake in Japan is taking up the news coverage this madman will use it as a cover to massacre the people of Libya .

The Arab league has said there should be a no fly zone as have the doctors treating the injured so why are the united nations and NATO just sitting there and not stopping him and his war planes.

:confused::confused::confused:

Why have we not yet gone for Robert Mugabi? He's massacred over SIX MILLION human beings!!!!

It's definitely looks like the West is intent on making excuses to take a back seat while the Gaddaffis set about systematically murdering all opponents and generally terrorising the population into enduring X more years of their dynasty.

So hopefully we can soon look forward to a resumption of bussiness as usual in the arms and petrochemical industries. After all, where wouild we be if it wasn't for the trickle down wealth created by bending over for satan and his cohorts?

It's not a western problem and we've been attacked all too often for intervening in the Arab countries. We should never have invaded Iraq and we're right not to invade Libya.

The Arab League could help the Libyan people, but won't.

Archived