Gaddafi's last stand

How will it all end for Gaddafi?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How will it all end for Gaddafi?

• He will go down fighting, like Custer
    • He will shoot himself, like Hitler
    • He will be captured, killed and strung up, like Mussolini
    • He will be captured, put on trial but claim to have Alzheimer's like Pinochet
    • He will disappear and will be searched for in the Brazilian jungle
    • He will be given asylum in the UK
    • He will end up in a luxury villa in Venezuala or Zimbabwe

I voted that he would be given asylum in the U.K. That might seem silly at the moment ..........but......we have welcomed or let in so many crackpots, lunatics, megalomaniacs, killers of all descriptions, evil-doers and fanatics over the last 30-odd years that one more wouldn 't make much difference.

I was surprised to find out a few years ago that Idi Amin's ex 'Suicide Sarah' and Amin's sons were living in Tottenham. He would never be allowed here for fear of upsetting the Americans. Interestingly they all believe he was responsible for Lockerbie but most of the British don't. That's what I read anyway before some joyless bore attacks me demanding proof.

If Gadaffi DID settle in the U.K. he could very quickly earn his keep. No doubt many on S.F. will have their own ideas.

Personally, I think he could have his own prime-time comedy hour, every week. He would need no training, no extra costumes-----just someone to interview him.......plus, a good cameraman, of course.

Archived