Gaddafi's last stand

How will it all end for Gaddafi?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How will it all end for Gaddafi?

• He will go down fighting, like Custer
    • He will shoot himself, like Hitler
    • He will be captured, killed and strung up, like Mussolini
    • He will be captured, put on trial but claim to have Alzheimer's like Pinochet
    • He will disappear and will be searched for in the Brazilian jungle
    • He will be given asylum in the UK
    • He will end up in a luxury villa in Venezuala or Zimbabwe

Does anybody else see any comparisons between Gaddafi and our two 'silver spoon' boy wonders, Nick Clegg and David Cameron? All three of these 'leaders' have betrayed their own people and as such have become deeply unpopular.

We need a 'people's revolution' in this country - just as is happening in Libya - to physically overthrow the tyranny of the Tory twins of evil. Pray that it happens sooner, rather than later.

If the rebels don't get their act together and go on the offensive, there is an increasing risk gadaffhi will recapture the whole country.

You should perhaps mention that to the OP. This whole thread is case of optimistic blinkers if every I saw one.

Does anybody else see any comparisons between Gaddafi and our two 'silver spoon' boy wonders, Nick Clegg and David Cameron? All three of these 'leaders' have betrayed their own people and as such have become deeply unpopular.

We need a 'people's revolution' in this country - just as is happening in Libya - to physically overthrow the tyranny of the Tory twins of evil. Pray that it happens sooner, rather than later.

I thought we just had an election to chuck out an unwanted leader and replaced him with the one's that folk voted for. That's the beauty of democracy. You get to pick who is in charge. It just needs those who's man lost to accept the result.

I thought we just had an election to chuck out an unwanted leader and replaced him with the one's that folk voted for. That's the beauty of democracy. You get to pick who is in charge. It just needs those who's man lost to accept the result.

Nick Clegg picked who was in charge.

So you obviously believe that the Lib Dems received more votes than the Labour party???

So you obviously believe that the Lib Dems received more votes than the Labour party???

I beleive the Conservative Party got more votes than the Labour Party, so that disqualifies Labour from power. The Lib Dems coming on board simply increases that majority.

So who do you think should be in power?

I don't condone what Gaddafi is doing at all...however....I see the world shouting and wanting to step in because he is using force against his own people....

What is he supposed to do??? What would happen if anti government groups started ripping up the UK, Germany, or the States??????? If the crowds have guns then you can't just use a few battons and a bit of tear gas!!!

Plus him rolling over and going belly up immediately is NOT gonna send a good message to the rest of the rabble in the Arab states ready to run amok!!!

Anyone agree?

Archived