Colour Scheme for Summer wedding?

Does it matter whether it's popular? I'd be more bothered about making things look classical rather than trendy so that you're not embarrassed of your photos in 10 years time.

Whatever colour you like is fine, although I can't see most bridesmaids being too happy with wearing lime green dresses ;)

We are having a kiwi green for the bridesmaids. The dresses look lovely and my bridemaids love the colour. Done right it can be classy and very fresh for a wedding, better than the wishy washy pale colours. Also looks fab with the mens grey suits. Dont rule it out if you wanting a different colour.

I'm having a yellow themed wedding, but have lime dresses if you are interested- size 10, 12 and 14. lace up back with white ribbon down the sides-they sent me the wrong colour. I think olive and fuchsia is AMAZING! or cornflower blue with yellow or green. I get a lot of inspiration from martha stewart-you should check her site out. I make unique wedding stationary too and have lilac as an example-PM me if your interested.

Archived