What is the world coming to?

This may sound like a stupid thread, But bare with me..

What do people think is bad about this day and age?

Mine is that if theres a group of teenagers stood in the street or outside a shop, you feel extremely intimidated and try to avoid them at all cost, when 9 times out of ten the "gang" don't even acknowledge you, never mind give you abuse.

Yes, it would be preferable if they hurled abuse at you every now and again. Or perhaps lobbed an empty can of cider in your direction. But no, they just ignore you.

There are a few other bad things in this day and age. Global poverty, starvation, ignorance and ill health in a world which is also phenomenally wealthy and has made amazing technological advances. That kind of thing.

Mine is that if theres a group of teenagers stood in the street or outside a shop, you feel extremely intimidated and try to avoid them at all cost, when 9 times out of ten the "gang" don't even acknowledge you, never mind give you abuse.

haha 9 times out of ten

I think its more 3 times out of ten

What happens on the one time in ten they do take an interest in you ?

I remember buying a bottle of vodka for a similar group of teens. They were professional, courteous and it was a pleasure doing business with them. Easiest tenner I've ever made.

Still makes me feel warm and fuzzy thinking about it to this day.

I remember buying a bottle of vodka for a similar group of teens. They were professional, courteous and it was a pleasure doing business with them. Easiest tenner I've ever made.

Still makes me feel warm and fuzzy thinking about it to this day.

Tight get, you should have sorted them out for free or chucked them a weed.

Archived