Party venue help argh!

xTaylorsmumx

Hey! Desprate for some help! I'm planning to throw a surprise 30th party for my other half! So looking for a venue that is bog enough for 60-80 people with dj-bar-food as I live in Leicester and can't really do food. My other half is from Barnsley so plannih on inviting all his family and old friends from school (thanks facebook :-D )

Not sure where to start! His bday is not till next year but he's taking me to new York for my 21st this year so want to do somethig amazing for his 30th.

Oh and the venue has to allow children.

Any ideas would be great! Thank you xox

Baldwins omega is really nice, that's where we had our prom.

Baldwins Omega is nice but very overpriced! Depending the sort of venue you want I would have a look at the Polish Club on Ecclesall Road. Its a good bar, big venue and nice people.

If not there then maybe Laycox Club in Millhouses...

Baldwins Omega is nice but very overpriced! Depending the sort of venue you want I would have a look at the Polish Club on Ecclesall Road. Its a good bar, big venue and nice people.

If not there then maybe Laycox Club in Millhouses...

Hey, I've been there, and can honestly say this Polish Club is a very nice place. You can try it yourself, and I think you won't be disappointed.

Archived