Party venue help argh!

xTaylorsmumx

Hey, I've been there, and can honestly say this Polish Club is a very nice place. You can try it yourself, and I think you won't be disappointed.

Plus its close to town if people want to carry on afterwards and good transport links...

If Sean still runs it he is very fair on price and tries to accomodate where he can.

I am looking for the exact same thing for myself and my partners birthday in aug.

If anyone has any ideas and prices of djs and entertainment. I would be very interested in getting some prices etc.

Natalie

There is the Psalter Tavern on Psalter Lane.

From what I can remember you can hire a room for free for up to 120 people, they have 2 rooms which they hire out. It's a nice enough pub with decent food.

Do you have an idea of budget? What time of year will it be?

I am planning my 30th and as it is in July I like The Forum best because it overlooks Devonshire green and you can have a BBQ option for food. I've organised our work Xmas Party there before and they do great food and it's a lovely bar. You would hire the side bar shown in the photos to be private, and there is also the main room which would be open til 1am with music/dancefloor.

http://www.forumsheffield.co.uk/party/

But it is a City Centre bar, so may not be entirely appropriate for kids late at night.

Another option would be somewhere like where we got married: http://www.cubleyhall.co.uk/Cubley/Home.html

I know it looks very posh but the prices were really reasonable and the food was fantastic. That would be big enough for you all to have a sit down meal, and there is a children's play area in the garden. They don't just do weddings; they do all sorts of parties. You would then need to hire a DJ for the function room (about £200 for the evening) There are also lots of hotels nearby ranging from V cheap to luxury.

Hey! Desprate for some help! I'm planning to throw a surprise 30th party for my other half! So looking for a venue that is bog enough for 60-80 people with dj-bar-food as I live in Leicester and can't really do food. My other half is from Barnsley so plannih on inviting all his family and old friends from school (thanks facebook :-D )

Not sure where to start! His bday is not till next year but he's taking me to new York for my 21st this year so want to do somethig amazing for his 30th.

Oh and the venue has to allow children.

Any ideas would be great! Thank you xox

the south sea at broomhill / sound system the lot free hire of the place theyd be glad of ya it's just changed hands !! look for it on facebook it's "south sea venue broomhill"

Archived