This is exactly why irresponsible owners shouldn't own staffys.

Greavsy

but if it was done deliberately..... ah - call the RSPCA for cruelty to animals.

Poor cat. must have been a horrible way to die. Poor owners too.

Nasty little *******, some kids are.

I will try find out some information at work as to where the owner stands and have a word with them if they still want to take it further.

The cat didn't even belong to the them, well it did but the original owners moved about 10 years ago and the cat just stayed put so they said they will look after him.

I just feel so sad for the poor little thing, I couldn't imagine the pain it must have been going through.

I just couldn't believe it when my mum rang me. I don't understand how someone could be so sick in the head?

I would report the children to social services and the whole incident to the RSPCA. Then personally I would go and t**t the little f*****s myself, but that's just what I would do. I hope some other dog rips into them and see how they like it. Makes me sick how some children can do such things

I have just had a phone call at work from my mum saying that the staffy around the corner has just completely ripped my neighbours cat to bits.

Apparently the sons which are about 10 years and 12 years old were walking down the street with their staffy and saw the cat across the road in it's garden. They went over to the house, opened the gates and let the staffy off the lead to attack the cat.

I have seen them with the staffy a few times and they can never control it properly.

Sadly the cat has died due to the brainless morons.

Toby were about 16 years old and has always been around since me being a young child, it will be strange not seeing him sat next to the car.

What kind of parents would even let their young children be in control of such a dangerous dog? I just don't understand what would be going through their head to let the children go out with it alone.

Todays society is an absolute joke!

I find the idea of crossing the road and opening the gate to let this attack happen particularly disturbing. WHAT are the parents teaching these kids? And should social services be notified? :suspect:

Archived