This is exactly why irresponsible owners shouldn't own staffys.

Greavsy

it also makes you wonder if they have had the dog do this before

becourse by the sounds of it the dog diddent need much couxing

the next thing it could attack is another dog or even worse

someones child :(

Dogs don't need a lot of coaxing to dispatch another animal. Many breeds are/were bred specifically to do just that and this includes a lot of our toy breeds, they don't distinguish between wild and domestic, cat or rabbit, they focus and react to the movement in many cases. A dog will stare intently at an animal without attacking but if the animal moves .....

In this case the idiots gave the dog permission to chase and kill, god forbid that they ever turn their 'amusement' to that of another human being.

The problem is that this dog and the children are obviously a danger to be around animals. A few times now the children have jumped infront of the car while we were driving up the road, obviously something not right with them.

I am going to see the owner tonight to see if she is ok and give her any advice I can about where she stands with the whole situation.

I hope its not a bull breed :D:D

Nah hun :hihi::hihi: any breed would do as long as the little sh**s got their just deserts.

The trouble with this kind of attitude and behaviour is, if left unchecked, could possibly lead to serious attacks against humans, and that is a frightening thought. As it is it's bad enough they do it to an animal!!!! :rant:

think most would agree but how do we prevent it?

i dont think we ever will becourse there will allways be some

idiot get a hold of one of these dogs & totaly ruin it :suspect:

even if we found a way of stoping certain people haveing them

they will always find a way of getting a hold of them :( :(

The problem is that this dog and the children are obviously a danger to be around animals. A few times now the children have jumped infront of the car while we were driving up the road, obviously something not right with them.

I am going to see the owner tonight to see if she is ok and give her any advice I can about where she stands with the whole situation.

Sounds like you drive too slow

Archived