What do you want to read about in Waiting Rooms?

Oh god I hate waiting room magazine choices.

There's usually a car mag, a golf mag, and about 30 women's gossip mags.

Never anything worth reading. I'd love to see some music magazines, perhaps some of the general interest magazine supplements from the weekend papers. Maybe even an anthology of short stories or two.

Please explain.................

They mean if there appointment time is 10.20, they want to be seen at 10.20 not 10.50 like what happened to me when I went to see the practice nurse and will probably happen again tomorrow when I go back to see her. It also happens every time I have an appointment to see the dr or an outpatients appointment at NGH. So I can see where they are coming from with thi.

Fairly self explanitory I thought.

Oh god I hate waiting room magazine choices.

There's usually a car mag, a golf mag, and about 30 women's gossip mags.

Never anything worth reading. I'd love to see some music magazines, perhaps some of the general interest magazine supplements from the weekend papers. Maybe even an anthology of short stories or two.

Then donate all your old mags.

On second thoughts that doesn't compute logically. You've already read em. :hihi:

They mean if there appointment time is 10.20, they want to be seen at 10.20 not 10.50 like what happened to me when I went to see the practice nurse and will probably happen again tomorrow when I go back to see her. It also happens every time I have an appointment to see the dr or an outpatients appointment at NGH. So I can see where they are coming from with thi.

Fairly self explanitory I thought.

It is. But I try not to get annoyed if I have to wait. Occasionally someone may be found to need more than a simple diagnosis, hence their appointment over runs. One day it might be me that takes up the excess time.

It is. But I try not to get annoyed if I have to wait. Occasionally someone may be found to need more than a simple diagnosis, hence their appointment over runs. One day it might be me that takes up the excess time.
We can all hypothosise as to this and that but when you're kept waiting over 30 mins the notice on the wall telling you how many missed appointments last month seems a waste of time and annoying.

I know where you are coming from with that, but it seems to happen every time I go to either the doctors or outpatients lately, so it can get a bit annoying.

Archived