What do you want to read about in Waiting Rooms?

and nor does it take into account that if I book the first appointment ....in the hope that I may actually still be able to get into work sometime that day - I often sit waiting until after that appointment time for the GP to actually arrive ; so the second persons appointment will already be running 5 / 10 minutes late .

I'm sure that the sick patient who caused the GP to arrive late for your appointment would send you their apologies if they were able.

I'm sure that the sick patient who caused the GP to arrive late for your appointment would send you their apologies if they were able.

Crikey - I am really envious of the service that your GP must provide if they are visiting sick patients before 8.15 in the morning.

If we are ill out of hours it's down to the GP Co - operative for us...... which unfortuatley due to chronic illness is all to often an occurance for us am afraid - and which incidentally is why we try and get th first appointment so that we do not have to sit too long in the waiting room.

Crikey - I am really envious of the service that your GP must provide if they are visiting sick patients before 8.15 in the morning.

If we are ill out of hours it's down to the GP Co - operative for us...... which unfortuatley due to chronic illness is all to often an occurance for us am afraid - and which incidentally is why we try and get th first appointment so that we do not have to sit too long in the waiting room.

Did you ask the doctor why he/she was late arriving for surgery when you went into his/her consulting room ?

Did you ask the doctor why he/she was late arriving for surgery when you went into his/her consulting room ?

Not my place too to be honest if they are late they are late.

Could be because like your GP they are already seeing patients at silly o 'clock in the morning, could just be tardiness . Either reason the result is the same - late running of appointments.

Not my place too to be honest if they are late they are late.

Could be because like your GP they are already seeing patients at silly o 'clock in the morning, could just be tardiness . Either reason the result is the same - late running of appointments.

Of course it's 'your place' to ask - you are , clearly, very upset about being kept waiting for an extra 10 minutes - why not challenge the person who has kept you waiting :confused:

Of course it's 'your place' to ask - you are , clearly, very upset about being kept waiting for an extra 10 minutes - why not challenge the person who has kept you waiting :confused:

this is what I said:

and nor does it take into account that if I book the first appointment ....in the hope that I may actually still be able to get into work sometime that day - I often sit waiting until after that appointment time for the GP to actually arrive ; so the second persons appointment will already be running 5 / 10 minutes late .

not sure that consitutes being very upset LOL (have much more to be upset about) this was more of a passing observation ......your defence of GP does proud though - do they really make visits before morning surgery?

this is what I said:

not sure that consitutes being very upset LOL (have much more to be upset about) this was more of a passing observation ......your defence of GP does proud though - do they really make visits before morning surgery?

I have no idea:hihi:

Archived