If your OH wanted you to stop posting on forums, would you stop?

I think it depends on the reason that he wanted me to stop posting. If I was spending every second on here and not paying any attention to him then that would be understandable. If it was because he thought I was going to run off with someone then we'd have some serious talking to do.

Once the young ones are in bed I'm generally not on the computer anyway unless we are both on and I'm winning all his poker chips :hihi:. I wouldn't sit here typing away whilst he sits there bored, that's not fair and I'd rather spend the time with him.

However if posting on a forum was affecting the relationship so badly then I'd give it up, or limit the time I spent on here.

Luckily I don't have to worry about any of it :).

The short answer is "no" - the more detailed answer is that I'd want to know what it was that was getting to him. Adjustments can be made; but I don't think anyone should have the right to tell you to stop that or anything absolutely. Most things can be resolved if you just talk about it between you.

If he has worries that you're going to start a relationship on here by talking to people, you'd not be able to go to Tescos without him worrying that you'll talk to someone there and start another relationship.

It's all down to trust and being reasonable with each other. As others have said, it doesn't hurt as long as you're not on forums 24/7 and not giving your OH any time at all.

Only a woman would think that (IMO)

you would be wrong, i get asked all the darn time, who you talking to, what you talking about, are you talking about me etc

thankfully he found a football forum and hes quieter these days

Archived