We are in danger of losing touch with the public on race, immigration and..

:rolleyes:Coming from Toytown who's claiming now to live in Hillsbrough!:loopy::hihi:

I dont claim anything,you really are a trouble maker on here aren't you,are you one of thse keyboard warriors I hear so much about ?or are you just there to get certain threads pulled?

I dont claim anything,you really are a trouble maker on here aren't you,are you one of thse keyboard warriors I hear so much about ?or are you just there to get certain threads pulled?

I ain't the one who sends threatening PM's to folk Bangy!;)

Exactly the average Joe doesnt because it seems a lot of info has not been released .Cameron has,shall we say,let the cat out of the bag,at least to those who can read between his lines,and has for not accepting Camerons rhetoric ,you seem to be as deluded as Halibut in thinking that you and him are more informed than he is

But I didn't say he isn't aware of the facts. I said he's more likely to be like you, disingenuous with the facts. He is a politician, right?

But I didn't say he isn't aware of the facts. I said he's more likely to be like you, disingenuous with the facts. He is a politician, right?

Thats what Im saying he may be,but for what purpose,to come out against immigration as the governing power is saying a hell of a lot if you just step back and think about it,in latter times it would have been political suicide ergo there must be something afoot for him to do it.

Archived