What car gets the cheapest insurance quotes for an 18 year old

reight i want to know from people who have had recentley got insurance quotes or know people who have and are the age of 18 and have just passed their test just like me, what car have they had the cheapest insurance quotes from. the cheapest quote ive had so far was for a mk1 fiesta at £2010 but im finding it hard to get a mk1 fiesta

reight i want to know from people who have had recentley got insurance quotes or know people who have and are the age of 18 and have just passed their test just like me, what car have they had the cheapest insurance quotes from. the cheapest quote ive had so far was for a mk1 fiesta at £2010 but im finding it hard to get a mk1 fiesta

That is about as cheap as you will get. Any Category 1 (Citroen C1 etc.) car will be the cheapest but also bare in mind your location and where the car is kept for the majority of the time will also pay a part in how expensive it is to insure.

You really shouldn't complain about that price' date=' that's fantastic for an 18 year old.[/quote']

no no i wasnt complainng about the price its just being hard for me to find a good mk1 fiesta so i wanted to know if theres any other cars that are around the same price for the insurance

put it in the parents name with the 18 year old as a second driver saves you loads of money

Great advice :rolleyes:

That's fronting and is illegal. If the Insurance Company suspect you are doing this your Insurance is invalid so no payout if there is an accident and possible points and fine.

OP - You can put your Mum/Dad/Auntie etc.. on as a named driver as long as they have a good driving record and access to another vehicle. It should reduce the cost.

You may have to look through all the Group 1 cars and try to get quotes.

Do a search on Autotrader within your budget (which is?) and with small engines and see what it comes up with.

Archived