Did people really used to live for 120 years?

The thing is, like Coronation Street, people including atheists actually believe this rubbish.

My late grandmother used to think that the soaps were true.

(ok, she did have Alzheimers...) but we used to joke that if it weren't for Emmerdale, she'd have had no fresh air! lol

Are you saying that all atheists believe Star Wars to be true?

If you're not, I'm not sure what your point is, but I'm getting used to that.

I would love to hear Grahame's opinions of Sheffield's very own John Anthony Hill aka Muad'dib aka The Messiah aka The Rightful King of Britain and Isreal, especially since Anthony uses the Bible to prove that Star Wars was real. Anthony even has his very own JEDIs (JEsus DIsciples), one of which, RobFr, posts on this very forum.

Read more about Anthony here - http://mtrial.org/muaddib/reasons

I would love to hear Grahame's opinions of Sheffield's very own John Anthony Hill aka Muad'dib aka The Messiah aka The Rightful King of Britain and Isreal, especially since Anthony uses the Bible to prove that Star Wars was real. Anthony even has his very own JEDIs (JEsus DIsciples), one of which, RobFr, posts on this very forum.

Read more about Anthony here - http://mtrial.org/muaddib/reasons

I saw the thread on it and couldn't be bothered. :loopy:

And, apparently, the same is true of the tales of robin hood, and the more ridiculous parts of the Bible. You've made that very clear.

Don't be silly. There is as much truth in Robin Hood splitting an arrow at 200 paces as there is in Moses splitting the Red Sea. You just needed a night out with Timothy Leary in 1965 and you'd have seen both.

Archived