Inconvenient Truth - Labour covered up Immigration Reports

Are you actually reading what i'm saying, and what you are quoting me as saying?

I said, the report was from 2001, not 2011, so it's pretty much useless. I also said if we took 1000 brits, and 1000 immigrants, I can pretty much guarantee that the brits would have a higher % of criminals.

Now stop spouting total rubbish, you're so blinded by your idiotic view on Britain that I was sticking up for the actual immigrants (i'm not talking numbers here), and yet you still start mouthing out about something nobody is commenting on, and is totally irrelevant to what I was saying.

hes like that ignores anyone who doesn't share his left wing views.you will get used to it.;)

1. The Op linked to Telegraph and Daily Mail headlines.... I really doubt that there is much we can learn about immigration from them the number of times they have distorted and misrepresented the evidence to support their xenophobic editorial stances. It is far from clear immigration was an overall failure, it contributed greatly to the economy and national prosperity.

2. Pay more tax, is not a vote loser in High tax economies like the Nordic states. They do rather well out of it.

3. By Big Society you mean a 19th century conception of charity as providing for the poor, whilst our democratic institutions sit back and say not our problem? (Or like with Westminster Council - banning charity to the poorest).

None of these options are mutually exclusive and there are additional other alternatives.

A positive duty to pay tax on businesses as the LibDem's favour would be one large step forward towards solving our financial problems.

This is not about a bankers bonus or little extra community tax like Sweden or Norway. This is about 90% tax, more tax than you could possibly stomach.

This is about a workforce half the size of today's supporting a non-working population twice the size of today's. This is coming and there is nothing that you can do about it.

Option 3 is the only viable one that I can see regardless of what it is called by any political party of the day.

You need to move away from the rhetoric and understand the truly colossal problems that are heading our way - everyone's way, rich, poor, young, old. The way that we interact with ourselves and each other requires a seismic shift and no matter how much you may moan this is coming.

So, are you part of the solution or a part of the problem?

Archived