Auto - Electrician - Poorly Ford Galaxy

Under the passenger front seat is a module,the galaxy is prone for water getting into the troff under the seat & shorting the module out.Mine did this when i got it,There is scuttle drains under the bonnet in the corners under the windscreen which block up & cause water to get into the cockpit under the carpets.Clean these out with metel coat hanger then use a hosepipe to make sure the water filters out thru the wheel arches.You may find you need a new central locking module(around £30 on ebay 2nd hand) easy to fit.

Daz

Under the passenger front seat is a module,the galaxy is prone for water getting into the troff under the seat & shorting the module out.Mine did this when i got it,There is scuttle drains under the bonnet in the corners under the windscreen which block up & cause water to get into the cockpit under the carpets.Clean these out with metel coat hanger then use a hosepipe to make sure the water filters out thru the wheel arches.You may find you need a new central locking module(around £30 on ebay 2nd hand) easy to fit.

Daz

Cheers for the info - I've got an electrician coming so I will mention this.

Archived