How much does a young man need to raise a family?

I once had a bloke telling my wife to sell her computer, I have no idea what his reasoning for it, but whatever it was it was our fault for having a computer and it should be sold.

I can't get my head around this sort of mentality.

Firstly my wife worked hard to buy the parts in order to build the computer, why should she have to sell it because we're now on benefits?

Secondly, how on earth am I meant to pay any bills if I can't access my bank.

Thirdly the hypocrites don't mind giving free phones/computers/internet/training/funding/holidays etc. etc. etc. to people that misbehave a little, make a couple of silly youtube vids, or just can't be bothered to do school work and would rather stay at home and throw tantrums.

Its mental this sort of mentality.

Ooh you need an extra £10 in funding to charge your mobility scooter each week, cancel your phone line, then you can afford it.

And breath ……….. :D

No it isn't silly, saying that people need cars is silly. You tell me who really needs a car.:roll:

Example 1

(not me)

Job in Alfreton, live in Sheffield, working shifts 6 to 6, days, nights and weekends, tell me where to catch the bus ?

Me too, just not in Alfreton, I did not even need a car :D

Queue the Hovis music ………… when I was a lad working shifts on a 24/7 basis before the term was even thought of I had to use buses and on a Sunday that could mean killing an hour or two in town in between buses ……….. Kids today don’t know they are born ……… my lads dont even know what a bus is. :hihi:

Queue the Hovis music ………… when I was a lad working shifts on a 24/7 basis before the term was even thought of I had to use buses and on a Sunday that could mean killing an hour or two in town in between buses ……….. Kids today don’t know they are born ……… my lads dont even know what a bus is. :hihi:

This is quite fitting:

Archived