Business as usual for David Cameron and merchants of death

Where do you think Mark Thatcher got his millions from ? Get real !

He inherited much of it from his father who was a director of Burhah Oil. He also got another shed load by marrying Texan Millionairess Diana Burgdorf.

He inherited much of it from his father who was a director of Burhah Oil. He also got another shed load by marrying Texan Millionairess Diana Burgdorf.

And he would have got a lot more if his planned military coup of Equitarial New Guinea had been successful.

) Read The Sun.

2) Call the French "Froggie surrdenderers"

3) Still laud it over the Germans for winning WW2 and the world cup in '66.

er.......actually I read the The Independent, Am a member of a local peace group and am pro European. I consider your "thinking" to be rather "fuddled" for want of a better word !

And Al Yamamah, the largest single export deal this country ever signed, selling arms to that enlightened and open regime Saudi America. Mark Thatcher helped with the deal and personally profited by as much as £8 million, which in those days was a lot of money.

"It's time to pay up for mumsie!"

While the Arab uprisings in the Middle East and North Africa continued against regimes armed by UK firms, David Cameron flew to the region with British arms dealers on a trade mission to boost military sales. He hastily added a quick trip to Cairo to show support for the Egyptian uprising by standing shoulder to shoulder with Field Marshall Tantawi, who, as Wikileaks revealed, the US describes as "Mubarak's poodle.

Cameron travelled with 30 trade leaders. 8 of these men represented the arms trade.

"He inherited much of it from his father who was a director of Burhah Oil " So you honestly believe Mark Thatcher got his considerable fortune legally? And not from his cut of the the dodgy middle east arms deals he "called in " when Mumsie was kicked out of office ? I suggest you wake up and smell the coffee ! The bloke could'nt even find his way out of the desert let alone make money ! His estimated personal fortune a few years ago was 40 million pounds. I doubt even a director of Burmah Oil would be worth that. Also, why is this awful man a fugitive from so many countries worldwide ?

) Read The Sun.

2) Call the French "Froggie surrdenderers"

3) Still laud it over the Germans for winning WW2 and the world cup in '66.

er.......actually I read the The Independent, Am a member of a local peace group and am pro European. I consider your "thinking" to be rather "fuddled" for want of a better word !

sheffields red brothers are alive and well no wonder evryone treats us as a joke

"He inherited much of it from his father who was a director of Burhah Oil " So you honestly believe Mark Thatcher got his considerable fortune legally?

Most of it, yes. From his father. Denis Thatcher was an enormously wealthy man, and as his son, Mark Thatcher would have been enormously rich, even if had been even more dumb than he really was.

Archived