Having a bad day

I hurt my knee running last night. Got to the station today needing to change to go to a wedding reception in huddersfield, missed my connection by seconds but made my knee worse running for it. Got the next possible service but the conductor mis advised me to change at wakefield. So got off the fast train which was calling at leeds, asked what train to get and an now on the slow train to leeds...

I hope I haven't torn something on my knee and I hope this wedding reception I'd worth the two hour trip.

I hurt my knee running last night. Got to the station today needing to change to go to a wedding reception in huddersfield, missed my connection by seconds but made my knee worse running for it. Got the next possible service but the conductor mis advised me to change at wakefield. So got off the fast train which was calling at leeds, asked what train to get and an now on the slow train to leeds...

I hope I haven't torn something on my knee and I hope this wedding reception I'd worth the two hour trip.

Cyclone, cyclone, cyclone you need to live up to your name and everything should be a breeze:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Sounds like you've had a lovely lovely day- you have my sympathies.

I'm afraid I've got to the stage of degenerative back injury that I would only attempt a run for anything if my life depended on it.

We all have bad days and good days. I would suggest that it is only the bad days that make us appreciate the good days. If all days were good they would become mundane and unspecial. So have a bad day and next time you have a good day, simply wallow in it!:cool:

I hurt my knee running last night. Got to the station today needing to change to go to a wedding reception in huddersfield, missed my connection by seconds but made my knee worse running for it. Got the next possible service but the conductor mis advised me to change at wakefield. So got off the fast train which was calling at leeds, asked what train to get and an now on the slow train to leeds...I hope I haven't torn something on my knee and I hope this wedding reception I'd worth the two hour trip.

You might end up stuck in L***s!!!:rant: Just when you were thinking things couldn't get any worse!

I think I saw you. Where you the lady on crutches, gripping a timetable in one hand and a conductors testicles in the other?:suspect::help:

I hope your luck picks up!

Will it be better in time to go snowboarding?

Archived