Having a bad day

I got to Huddersfield and about 1hr later to the Northern General A&E, hardly worth the trip!

I've bruised the patella tendon, it needs rest, ice and ibuprofen.

I've had two weeks boarding now, just one week left which isn't booked yet, but since it feels a lot better this morning, yes, it'll probably be okay for it.

Sounds like a nice day to me.

But I get that we all need to vent. My turn?

So far this year I've found out I've got endometriosis (pain and possible infertility...), my partner's cheated on me, so I'm having to move out, so I've got no money. Oh, not to mention I lost a close friend to suicide.

Hooray for 2011.

Sounds like a nice day to me.

But I get that we all need to vent. My turn?

So far this year I've found out I've got endometriosis (pain and possible infertility...), my partner's cheated on me, so I'm having to move out, so I've got no money. Oh, not to mention I lost a close friend to suicide.

Hooray for 2011.

Well my problems look like small fry to yours, sorry to hear about all that.

A nice day???

I understand that lots of people have things worse, but it's hardly a nice day when you hurt your knee, miss your train and end up staying at the wedding reception 10 minutes before turning around and going to A&E...

Archived