Royal Wedding Bank Holiday

It is a national bank holiday. Whether you get all national bank holidays as days off will depend on the terms in your contract; it's quite possible for both halves or your question to be answered "yes."

Your contract may specify "8 bank holidays," in which case you aren't entitled to a ninth. Or it may only say "bank holidays," in which case you get all of them however many there happen to be. Or it may say neither; some jobs treat bank holidays as normal working days and you just get your 28 (or more) days.

Unfortunately my contract specifies 8 bank holiday's so I have had to use one of my holiday's! grrr

I dont give a s..t about the wedding but would like the day off with pay.

So basically you want some free money?

Sadly I was at the garden centre yesterday and they said their next batch of Money Trees isn't due in until August at the earliest.

Sadly I was at the garden centre yesterday and they said their next batch of Money Trees isn't due in until August at the earliest.

:hihi: 'like' :D

Don't we all! :hihi:

We're getting it as an extra day's leave with pay.

Archived