Mans shiny suite pop from 50s 60s

anyone help me please im doing a stars in there eyes at trades labour 1st april has anyone got a typical shiny suite from the 50s 60s. they can sell me ive tried all the charity shops i can get a cheapey from fancy dress but its not what im looking for im in my 60s so im a large size 41ins waist 42 chest 32 leg. thank you for looking im in s6 area.

shiny suite

why not try some jumble sales they are a good source, i remember many moons ago a similar thing happend to me as my shoe size is a 10 i found a pair of mens block heeled high heel shoes dark brown and green, so i glued some glitter on them.

at this same jumble sale my wife picked up a womans frock and said to her sister "i wonder if this would fit bill, well the look on the vicar's face was a scream until she explained that it was for a new years party, then we had several women looking,the one i finished up with who ever it was made for i could see her, as i was 5'10" and 16 st, and it buried me

Archived