Do you regret not voting Labour?

Just wondering if people who didnt vote for labour would, if they could go back in time and change there vote for whatever reason, or are you glad you did vote your party and stick by your decision? Was it what you expected it to be? is it for the best or do you think its all gone a bit to far from what you expected or less?

Whats your opnion?

Do we wish we had voted for Labour?

Take a look at the pain we're having to suffer to put things right, and imagine it being so much worse because we'd waited another five years before tackling it. In fact, if you can remember the early 80s you won't have to imagine; you will already know what pain and suffering is necessary to put right things that have gone so far wrong.

Certainly not - Labour didn't deserve my vote and they will have to do a lot in the future before there's any chance of that changing.

However, I was foolish enough to vote Lib-Dem but never again.

Wouldn't vote Tory if they put a gun to my head so there are not many choices left.

I honestly wish Labour had won, even though I didn't vote for them. The thought of that fat, flatulent fool (Gordon Brown) going even more <REMOVED> crazy in Number 10 as he tries to clean up the mess he created is, I must admit, a very tempting one.

If I had the chance to vote again, I'd spoil my ballot paper.

Im not saying people should of voted labour, please dont take it wrong way im just interested to see peoples opinions now.

OK. My honest opinion is that we do not have a political party worth voting for. England is corrupt.

If Labour had got back in the life for the lowest paid hardest working people in society would be like 'hell on earth'

For the political elite, people in cushy public sector jobs, the irresposnsible and the bone idle - the new governement is likely to pose real problems

Just wondering if people who didnt vote for labour would, if they could go back in time and change there vote for whatever reason, or are you glad you did vote your party and stick by your decision? Was it what you expected it to be? is it for the best or do you think its all gone a bit to far from what you expected or less?

Whats your opnion?

nope.........

Archived