Do you regret not voting Labour?

n.h.s dont make me laugh there are more paper shuffelers than patients I was a contractor cuold write a book

I agree with you, it is seriously overstaffed with non-jobs.

But please get a spellchecker before you write the book. :)

That's hardly relevant in terms of the OP though is it?

Question. "Do you regret not voting labour?"

Your link answers that. If 42% of people would vote Labour 58% wouldn't. That would indicate the majority of people don't regret not voting Labour. That isn't the same as YOU regreting that people didn't vote Labour.:hihi::hihi:

Assuming everyone of age in the UK cast their vote

i seem to remember you claiming the current government would only last 6 months at the time of the election. were at 10 months now. isn't their downfall a little overdue or could it be you have no idea what you are talking about.

See what happens when the cuts due to the Bankers kick-in, Wex!

Just wondering if people who didnt vote for labour would, if they could go back in time and change there vote for whatever reason

Absolutely not.

or are you glad you did vote your party and stick by your decision?

I am.

Was it what you expected it to be?

Pretty much exactly as I imagined it would pan out, and exactly as TV pundits predicted.

is it for the best or do you think its all gone a bit to far from what you expected or less?

It's as expected.

im not so sure. oh i believe there will be trouble but I doubt it will be anywhere near as bad as the 80's and even then thatcher remained in no.10 and the government of the time remained for a long time after.

i understand you probably wish there to be trouble of a magnitude far greater then ever seen in the uk, but is this not just selfish idealism at the cost of many peoples well being just so you can get your favorite brand of government?

I think many are astounded by the LibDems lack of principle.
I don't see why. Most people who were interested in the election knew it would be close. The TV debates did the LibDems the power of good eating into the Tory vote.

At the time there were people "tactically" voting Libdem convinced that there would be a LibLab coalition. It also has to be said that Brown was the first one knocking on Cleggs door desperately trying to form a coalition with them. When Clegg wasn't interested there were reports at the time that Brown was desperately trying to form a "rainbow Coalition" including the Greens, Plaid Cwmry and anyone else he could get involved to keep a grip on power.

The truth of the matter is Labour supporters aren't angry at Clegg for forming a coalition. They're angry because he didn't form a coalition with Labour. If he had you wouldn't have had this hysterical, whining about unfair unelected governments from any Labour supporters.

The cuts aren't just because of the bankers. But I wouldn't expect you to understand this as you like to bury your head in the sand when it comes to be presented with proof of Labour waste.

The cuts aren't just because of the bankers. But I wouldn't expect you to understand this as you like to bury your head in the sand when it comes to be presented with proof of Labour waste.

And your proof is?????? I see nio proof - only of European recession and tory cuts. Lets all blame Labour - <REMOVED>.

Archived