Do you regret not voting Labour?

Thats not the opposite.

You think that "Britain is mired in a 'mediocre and disappointing' recovery with the economy barely regaining output lost to the pre-Christmas arctic snap, a survey has found." means the same as "UK manufacturing is experiencing its largest growth in output since.......the Conservatives were last in power"?:loopy:

You think that "Britain is mired in a 'mediocre and disappointing' recovery with the economy barely regaining output lost to the pre-Christmas arctic snap, a survey has found." means the same as "UK manufacturing is experiencing its largest growth in output since.......the Conservatives were last in power"?:loopy:

Do I, I didn’t think I thought that.:huh:

We owe £37,201 for every man, woman and child

That's more than £80,778 for every person in employment

Every household will pay £1,880 this year, just to cover the interest

Even if Labour had won the last election they knew severe cuts would be needed to tackle the nations debt mountain. In my opinion Gordon Broon couldn't wait to get out of the No 10 door along with his sidekick Alistair Eyebrows Darling.

Who do we owe it too?

Strange how no one can ever answer this question.

I wonder if our highly respected Prime Minister would be able to answer the question. :roll:

Our "highly respected PM" knows the difference between debt and deficit.

Archived