Do you regret not voting Labour?

Still not sure who we owe all the money too.

As easy solution would be for Cameron and his multi millionnaires buddies to donate a few of their own millions, perhaps sell their private jets, get rid of the butler and the maids and so called deficit could be paid off in a matter of days.

But of course that is not their way is it. They prefer to take money from the poor, the disabled, and the vulerable because like all bullies Cameron picks on the weak but is frightened of the powerful.

what about the daughters of spike and talks a load of they must be worth a few bob

A vote for Labour would have been a disaster for any hard working person.

At least the conservatives are making cuts.....it has to be said, the jury is still out as to what measures they will introduce to boost the economy.

We shall see

• 4 months later...
No I don't regret it.

I gambled on a hung Parliament and a coalition and so far they have done a few things I hoped they would do. Getting rid of the expensive and useless I.D.scheme, having a referendum on Voting and getting rid of public funded quangos. Its just a pity they didn't stop the Trident upgrade.

But.. the only thing I don't like is Cameron the person and the way the unemployed and those on benefits are being harassed and called benefit scroungers.

Iknow a thing <not aman> 6ft tall 14 stone been on sick 15yrs with stress works 4nights a week has ahousing association flat after being evicted from 2 council flats has acar and a dog will get a gold watch soon from the social not all scroungers are from abroad rule brittania

Still not sure who we owe all the money too.

As easy solution would be for Cameron and his multi millionnaires buddies to donate a few of their own millions, perhaps sell their private jets, get rid of the butler and the maids and so called deficit could be paid off in a matter of days.

But of course that is not their way is it. They prefer to take money from the poor, the disabled, and the vulerable because like all bullies Cameron picks on the weak but is frightened of the powerful.

there are as many millionairs in the labour party ie blair the millibands kinnock blunkett hattersley prescott etc etc

Get rid of the Daily Mail for supporting Hitler, Get rid of the Daily Torygraph and get rid of Eaton, Harrow and Oxford and Cambridge and any other little turd that patronises anyone they consider below them.

that would include at least as many ofthe red brothers

They didn't have their wealth given to them on a plate though did they???

Are you sure about that? Let's have a few names - which ones earned it themselves? Then you can compare it to the current cabinet.

They didn't have their wealth given to them on a plate though did they???

Miliband inherited a nice pile from daddy and has never had a proper job. If it wasn't for his dad he wouldn't be Labour leader. Ditto his brother for a privileged background. Ditto for Mandelson except it was his grandad. Blunkett has his Murdoch columns ghost-written. Blair gets millions for speaking. Speaking. Kinnock is from a working class background but worked for the WEA before becoming an MP and then a EU commissioner, so another one without a proper job. I think they got things on a plate a lot more than most people and just as much as the Tories.

I haven't voted Labour since 97 and don't intend to ever again. I don't vote Tory because they're a bunch of over-privileged right-wing careerists unconcerned about ordinary people. And that's why I don't vote Labour either. It's like a chioce between two identical brands of enlightened despotism.

Archived