Do you regret not voting Labour?

Yes and No. I don't think a Labour government under Gordon Brown would have been good but I voted Lib Dem and feel like I have been screwed over completely by that stupid excuse for a party.

But hey, ride it out and wait for better times.

Cameron is, generally pretty sure footed up to now, he is never going to be popular due to the hard choices he is having to make.

Red Ed may be a lot of things but can anyone anywhere really see him as PM?

Yes and No. I don't think a Labour government under Gordon Brown would have been good but I voted Lib Dem and feel like I have been screwed over completely by that stupid excuse for a party.

But hey, ride it out and wait for better times.

Quite a few people who voted lib dem feel the same.

Guest sibon
Don't regret how I voted at all. Voted for the least worst candidate of what in all honesty was a very poor bunch. The next election is still in the future and we shall see what dross is on offer to us at the time.

I've no regrets either. None of the parties actually attract my vote anymore, so I voted for the person who I thought would make the best MP.

So far he is doing a sterling job, whilst one of his opponents continues to embarrass himself in local politics.

I don't regret my vote one bit.

Archived