Do you regret not voting Labour?

I suppose most people possibly like yourself are too proud to admit that they made a mistake in voting Con / LibDem.:cool:

It was the only option - only a barking mad raving fool would have voted for 5 more years of destruction of our economy. :loopy:

I suppose it'd be nice if we could see a parallel world where Labour got in and see what they actually would be doing..

I don't really trust politicians and think that they should have a hard and fast rule in place namely if they are caught breaking the rules then they are out and never allowed to step up again, plus no golden handshakes and not allowed to gain any monetary benefit because they were a politician.

I'm rather interested to see quite a lot of the people who I know didn't bother voting who are now grumping and complaining, maybe if they'd bothered to vote then things may of been different.

i think a fair few people will be annoyed at the backdoor policies that are now just starting to surface, so much for the "NHS is safe in our hands" pledges, tuition fees etc etc etc. if i had voted for the libs i'd be pretty annoyed , i dont think any genuine tories will be too upset to see them now pushing thro their long held ambition to privatise the NHS and decimate the public sector, so they will be quite pleased i imagine.

Archived