Pakistan's only Christian minister shot dead in Islamabad

Then there were none. It doesn't pay to hold different views in Pakistan as the only Christian government minister is shot dead in Islamabad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12617562

Pakistani Minorities Minister Shahbaz Bhatti has died after gunmen opened fire on his car in the capital Islamabad, hospital officials say.

He was travelling to work through a residential district when his vehicle was sprayed with bullets, police said.

Mr Bhatti, the cabinet's only Christian minister, had received death threats for urging reform to blasphemy laws.

In January, Punjab Governor Salman Taseer, who had also opposed the law, was shot dead by one of his bodyguards. It doesn't pay to hold different views in Pakistan

It is nice to see that Pakistan embraces diversity, perhaps we could send them Yorkshire Water's Engagement Team ?

There are options for folk in Pakistan. One is to be a good conformist. The other is to be dead.

Islamic fundamentalists murdering a christian again I see.

Wrong sir, Islamic extremists murdering a Politician who disagreed with their extreme views. Being Christian has little to do with it as the same scum bags murdered a Muslim Politician a few weeks ago who held the very same stance on the issue of Blasphemy Laws in that corrupt country.

The reason I point this out is because I don't think there is any fundamental of Islam that allows for murder.

Wrong sir,

I think you will find that tipex was not wrong at all but quite correct

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tipex

Islamic fundamentalists murdering a christian again I see.

As far as I can see that is exactly what happened.

Archived