Pakistan's only Christian minister shot dead in Islamabad

Wrong sir, Islamic extremists murdering a Politician who disagreed with their extreme views. Being Christian has little to do with it as the same scum bags murdered a Muslim Politician a few weeks ago who held the very same stance on the issue of Blasphemy Laws in that corrupt country.

The reason I point this out is because I don't think there is any fundamental of Islam that allows for murder.

Verse 9:123 - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

If you follow the religion, you have to reconcile this verse with you natural instinct not to kill people.

Our aid money to that vile country would be better spent on long range bombers and missiles. That we can then rain down on them when we wake up to the threat the country is to the world.

I find the best way to deal with a threat is to, er, threaten them.

Yeah, more violence - that's always the best way.

Any country which can afford nuclear weapons doesn't need aid.

That's actually a very valid question.

I wonder how our (any flavour of) government would justify such a question?

That's actually a very valid question.

I wonder how our (any flavour of) government would justify such a question?

They are doing. They have canceled aid to China and Russia (:roll:) but are continuing with aid to India and Pakistan. Apparently a third of the world's poorest people live in India and that is why we must give them aid.

Despite having an increasing number of millionaires and being able to afford nuclear missiles their tax system and infrastructure is such that they cannot help their poor so foreign governments must do it instead.

Our aid money to that vile country would be better spent on long range bombers and missiles. That we can then rain down on them when we wake up to the threat the country is to the world.

Hi Phil

Trolling again I see will you be regaling us all with your fake army stories again today please do I enjoy a good bed time story.

Archived