Selfish Parents at X Factor

I was at the Arena lat night for the X Factor (no jibes, please :) ) and from being there before, I know that there are no passouts. Once you are in, you are in, and cant go anywhere for a smoke.

Last night during the intermission, there I noticed there was a lot of ranting at the doors from parents wanting to have their smoke.

A bit later, but still during the intermission, I saw a lot of people leaving - crying kid being dragged out in one hand, and a cigarette in the other hand.... not just one family, but several.

Are people such a slave to their addictions that they cant go 4 hours without a smoke for the sake of their children? Now they will have grumpy kids on their hands for being dragged out of the show without seeing their favorites - just so they could make a point.

Selfish gits.

Get a life patch!

:rant: rant over :rant:

People make what they perceive as rational choices. I guess the cost of not smoking was, for them, greater than the cost of grumpy kids. You have to factor in the benefit of only having to watch half the show, and getting their kids to bed earlier.

I don't understand why people who have kids don't give up though!

Archived