What do you like about Sheffield?

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Don't worry. Both my kids found it funny, I find it funny and we deal with autism every day.

We don't need you to be offended on our behalf thanks 👍

The dementia comment is very  nasty , 

I have neighbours who have succumbed to this nasty disease in just the last 12 months .

In just a year they have become different people and i feel really sorry when I meet them them in the street and find that they are not sure who I am or have forgot things we used to discuss .

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

The dementia comment is very  nasty , 

I have neighbours who have succumbed to this nasty disease in just the last 12 months .

In just a year they have become different people and i feel really sorry when I meet them them in the street and find that they are not sure who I am or have forgot things we used to discuss .

Im very sorry to hear about your neighbours but It was clearly a joke. You're finding a problem where there isn't one and before you ask, Yes I lost someone close to dementia. It's not pretty and there are much better ways to go but I'm Not offended about a joke on an Internet forum. Life is too short. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Im very sorry to hear about your neighbours but It was clearly a joke. You're finding a problem where there isn't one and before you ask, Yes I lost someone close to dementia. It's not pretty and there are much better ways to go but I'm Not offended about a joke on an Internet forum. Life is too short. 

Taking the pith out of dimemtia is not a joke no matter how you and He Has Risen look at it .