‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk' in teenagers

If people behave normally after smoking cannabis were they abnormal before?

If Cannabis does not change peoples perception why do they smoke it?

If Cannabis has no effect why smoke it?

IF Cannabis gets you stoned do you think you should drive while stoned?

Does Cannabis get you stoned quicker than alcohol used in the regular way?

All straight question I have not got a clue what the answers are but maybe we will learn something.

You mention reports but can't be bothered to produce them but stalk me asking me for the thing.

I think you're confused re: the meaning of the word "stalking". I'm simply replying to your posts, if you don't like that then don't post. This is a discussion forum.

As for asking for evidence. I'm just pointing out that you seem to require lots from other people, but refuse to post any yourself. I'm unconcerned either way.

Do you agree on this subject for every report for their is another one against.

No.

That is where OPINIONS COME IN. get it??

Plenty of people posted evidence for why your opinion is (in some instances) incorrect but it doesn't seem to have changed it.

I think you're confused re: the meaning of the word "stalking". I'm simply replying to your posts, if you don't like that then don't post. This is a discussion forum.

As for asking for evidence. I'm just pointing out that you seem to require lots from other people, but refuse to post any yourself. I'm unconcerned either way.

No.

You were asking for evidence, I was simply holding you to the same standard you are trying to hold others to.

Frankly, you seem a little hypocritical.

You said you have evidence but can't be bothered to produce it.

Frankly I find that incredible that you would rather attack someone repatedlty calling them nanes for their opinion when you claim you have evidence to the contrary.

I shan't call you an abusive name as you have done after a warning fron the mods.

No.

Plenty of people posted evidence for why your opinion is (in some instances) incorrect but it doesn't seem to have changed it.

Not on this thread they have not.

Actually I have researched it myself today and if you could have been bothered the canadians opinion half supported you.

You would rather make false claims on here though.

Show me the evidence on this thread proving my opinions wrong please.

You said you have evidence but can't be bothered to produce it.

That's right, though others have produced evidence of what they believe and you still don't believe it.

Frankly I find that incredible that you would rather attack someone repatedlty calling them nanes for their opinion when you claim you have evidence to the contrary.

Beyond calling you a hypocrit, a statement I have subsequently removed, I haven't insulted or called you any names.

I shan't call you an abusive name as you have done after a warning fron the mods.

You mean abusive names like "stalker"? I'm afraid it's too late :P

Not on this thread they have not.

If you say so, I don't see it that way, but each to their own.

Actually I have researched it myself today and if you could have been bothered the canadians opinion half supported you.

The reasearch I read was done in the UK ;)

You would rather make false claims on here though.

Such as?

Show me the evidence on this thread proving my opinions wrong please.

I did provide a reason for why I don't believe cannibis is more intoxicating than alcohol. It's anecdotal, but I don't think it's too far off the mark in regards the majority opinion. You haven't offered any explanation at all.

That's right, though others have produced evidence of what they believe and you still don't believe it.

Beyond calling you a hypocrit, a statement I have subsequently removed, I haven't insulted or called you any names.

You mean abusive names like "stalker"? I'm afraid it's too late :P

No one has provided evidence on driving while stoned.

Thankyou for removing your insult.

You are stalking me.

Most importantly you have once again not shown me anything to contradict my opinions just a vague claim some one else has.

Can I just ask you one question.

Why does me thinking people should not drive while under the influence of cannabis and that I think you get stoned quicker on cannabis than booze offend you so much??

I really can't see why it should upset anyone so much.

If you say so, I don't see it that way, but each to their own.

The reasearch I read was done in the UK ;)

Such as?

I did provide a reason for why I don't believe cannibis is more intoxicating than alcohol. It's anecdotal, but I don't think it's too far off the mark in regards the majority opinion. You haven't offered any explanation at all.

What reason was that then?

Calling people stupid or idiot for theirs is not a reason.

You mention reports but can't be bothered to produce them but stalk me asking me for the thing.

Do you agree on this subject for every report for their is another one against.

That is where OPINIONS COME IN. get it??

Can you find a report that says cannabis affects driving as much as drink? I've never heard of that.

Archived