‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk' in teenagers

No one has provided evidence on driving while stoned.

I stand corrected.

Thankyou for removing your insult.

My pleasure.

You are stalking me.

I'm simply responding to your posts, as you are to mine. Are you stalking me? ;)

Most importantly you have once again not shown me anything to contradict my opinions just a vague claim some one else has.

You haven't provided any basis for your opinions.

Can I just ask you one question.

Why does me thinking people should not drive while under the influence of cannabis and that I think you get stoned quicker on cannabis than booze offend you so much??

I'm not offended in any way. I think most people think you shouldn't drive while under the influence of any drug. I don't beleive you get stoned quicker on cannabis than booze because everyone I know who's ever used both drugs says booze is far more intoxicating, coupled with my own observations of people who use these drugs. The only people who can't walk out of venues or string a sentence together at the end of the night are the boozers

If anyones getting upset and offended, it seems to be you.

I really can't see why it should upset anyone so much.

So why are you so upset that you would incorrectly call someone who's merely responding to your posts a "stalker"?

I wouldn't know, but from my conversations with people who would, your statement is nonsense.

People I know who smoke cannibis all night seem to be largely unaffected at the end of the night, compared to those that drink alcohol. They're able to speak without slurring their words and can actually hold a conversation. Those who use alcohol (in general) cannot.

I've never seen anyone "off their head" from smoking cannibis to anything like the extent of those who drink alcohol.

I've seen studies that say drivers on cannabis are more cautious and slower.

Saw that on a Canadian experiment yes you are correct, others said it depended on the amount consumed much the same as alcohol.

I think that is a sensible way to look at it but how to police it I have not a clue.

I stand corrected.

My pleasure.

I'm simply responding to your posts, as you are to mine. Are you stalking me? ;)

You haven't provided any basis for your opinions.

I'm not offended in any way. I think most people think you shouldn't drive while under the influence of any drug. I don't beleive you get stoned quicker on cannabis than booze because everyone I know who's ever used both drugs says booze is far more intoxicating, coupled with my own observations of people who use these drugs.

If anyones getting upset and offended, it seems to be you.

So why are you upset then?

Not upset at all I am not the person attacking people saying they are talking nonsense, also you seem to be going a lot on what your mates say.

You also have provided no basis for your opinions but am I insulting you?

I keep saying everyone is allowed one.

You are stalking me.

Not upset at all I am not the person attacking people saying they are talking nonsense, also you seem to be going a lot on what your mates say.

Hehe, if you'd followed this forum for long you'd know i don't have any mates on here ;)

Regardless, I'm not attacking you for anything other that the fact that you have attacked others for not providing a basis for their belief, yet you have not for yours either. That would seem to be a bit hypocritical.

Of course alcohol is a drug.

Only a fool would say it isn't.

And now we must call love a drug because 'Bryan Ferry' said so in a song:loopy:

But just for the record can you show me a dictionary where it defines alcohol as a drug

Hehe, if you'd followed this forum for long you'd know i don't have any mates on here ;)

Regardless, I'm not attacking you for anything other that the fact that you have attacked others for not providing a basis for their belief, yet you have not for yours either. That would seem to be a bit hypocritical.

There you go again with the insult.

Show me one person I have attacked for their opinion.

You seem to be getting things back to front.

And now we must call love a drug because 'Bryan Ferry' said so in a song:loopy:

But just for the record can you show me a dictionary where it defines alcohol as a drug

To be honest with you mate I think you are just nit picking with that comment to provoke a reaction.

Alcohol intxicates people, cannabis does the technicalities are irellevant.

If people behave normally after smoking cannabis were they abnormal before?

If Cannabis does not change peoples perception why do they smoke it?

If Cannabis has no effect why smoke it?

IF Cannabis gets you stoned do you think you should drive while stoned?

Does Cannabis get you stoned quicker than alcohol used in the regular way?

All straight question I have not got a clue what the answers are but maybe we will learn something.

I doubt that you will get an answer, insults yes answers no.

What this report (which took 10 years of study) has brought to my attention by looking up other documents on cannabis studied and written by professional people is just how much more dangerous to your health smoking Cannabis is than Tobacco

To be honest with you mate I think you are just nit picking with that comment to provoke a reaction.

Alcohol intxicates people, cannabis does the technicalities are irellevant.

Cannabis is a drug that is far more harmful than tobacco and alcohol, the report ‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk' shows just one harmful aspect of using Cannabis a better addition would be another thread about how smoking Cannabis does you far more harm than tobacco which itself severely damages your health.

It looks to me rather than a debate on the mental effects of Cannabis I have got stuck in the middle of a thread full of personal conflicts between more established posters.

Unless anyone asks me a specific question I think it best I bid you all farewell and remember to keep away from this kind of thread in the future.

Adios mi Amigos.

Archived