‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk' in teenagers

There you go again with the insult.

You mean like your "stalker" reference? Isn't that an insult, especially when it's completely unfounded in this context?

Show me one person I have attacked for their opinion.

I'm pretty sure you repeatedly called someone "strange" for their opinion, but couldn't actually say why you thought they were strange other than repeatedly stating it.

You seem to be getting things back to front.

Not at all.

You mean like your "stalker" reference? Isn't that an insult, especially when it's completely unfounded in this context?

I'm pretty sure you repeatedly called someone "strange" for their opinion, but couldn't actually say why you thought they were strange other than repeatedly stating it.

Not at all.

Leaving you to it.

Yes you have stalked me, not an insult.

Yes I find some poeple on here strange.

Good luck and god bless your passion is to be admired.

Lee.

There you go again with the insult.

Show me one person I have attacked for their opinion.

You seem to be getting things back to front.

What you have to ask yourself is why some posters are so protective when the Cannabis issue is ever raised on this forum.

Now that further evidence (although off this topic) has been posted about the physical damage that will be caused by given amounts I find it even more strange that certain posters attempt to angle the negatives away.

Leaving you to it.

Probably for the best.

Yes you have stalked me, not an insult.

No, I haven't, I've merely responded to your posts, as I have others.

Yes I find some poeple on here strange.

But you can't say why.

Good luck and god bless your passion is to be admired.

Lee.

Cheers, all the best.

You said you made no claims, until I demonstrated otherwise, so now you've changed tack and are saying it is up to me to disprove the claims which you earlier said you didn't make, but which you now own up to.

You are obviously determined to have the last word, even if involves blatantly contradicting yourself in public. Good luck with that!

I don't see any contradictions.

What you have to ask yourself is why some posters are so protective when the Cannabis issue is ever raised on this forum.

They're not protective, they just see thing proportionately and in relation to reality.

Now that further evidence (although off this topic) has been posted about the physical damage that will be caused by given amounts I find it even more starnge that certain posters attempt to angle the negatives away.

No you don't find it strange. Alcohol is far more dangerous than cannabis, yet you've spent the last few months trying to claim alcohol isn't even a drug, when it clearly is by any definition!!!

Exactly why are you trying to angle the negatives away for the drug *you* just happen to use? (don't worry I already know the answer).

, yet you've spend the last few months trying to claim alcohol isn't a drug, when it clearly is by any definition.
Show me the definition where it says alcohol is a drug, show me any dictionary where it states alcohol as a drug

the thread is ‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk' and research over a 10 year period regarding this.

Show me the definition where it says alcohol is a drug, show me any dictionary where it states alcohol as a drug

I've already shown you the connections between what a drug is and what alcohol is. It's clear that the connection is beyond your understanding, or you have some motive for being willfully stupid.

the thread is ‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk' and research over a 10 year period regarding this.

Really, so why do you keep taking us off topic by incorrectly claiming alcohol isn't a drug, and why haven't you countered anything said in comparision between cannabis and alcohol?

I've already shown you the connections between what a drug is and what alcohol is. It's clear that the connection is beyond your understanding, or you have some motive for being willfully stupid.

l?

Where have you shown me anything other than an opinion?

You've not shown me one actual dictionary (any) defining alcohol as a drug.

Really, so why do you keep taking us off topic by incorrectly claiming alcohol isn't a drug, and why haven't you countered anything said in comparision between cannabis and alcoho
I didn't introduce alcohol into this thread (guess who did) which is about ‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk'

Archived