‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk' in teenagers

That is immaterial it wasn't his first escapade involving drugs.

Thsi thread is about:- ‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk', as per usual it gets hijacked like many threads when certain posters who it would be very easy to form the opinion that they seem to have an agenda try to get discussion closed by bringing other issues like Magilla did when in troducing alcohol to derail the thread and get it closed'

I wonder why:suspect:

I really don't know because most people on here seem to be against you and with Magilla.

If he was stoned he was probable not going fast enough to kill anyone!

But you don't know that as fact as per usual

Besides that, my main point is that there are far more accidents due to alcohol

But this topic is about ‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk' if you google you will also find other proven life threatening health dangers besideds Psychosis associated with cannabis.

I really don't know because most people on here seem to be against you and with Magilla.

But it's always the same bunch who close ranks regarding cannabis and try and divert attention onto alcohol.

I stated that I usualy drink two pints of lager shandy per week and was accused of taking drugs for recreational purposes this was also on a Cannabis topic.

I have pointed out that alcohol is not correctly defined as a drug.

But you don't know that as fact as per usual

But this topic is about ‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk' if you google you will also find other proven life threatening health dangers besideds Psychosis associated with cannabis.

But you don't want to talk about how much it raises the risk, and the difference between causation and correlation? One can only assume it's because you don't actually understand (or simply haven't read) the scientific paper you are trumpeting as proof of something we already knew.

...in teenagers.
Very true and the effect this oh so safe drug can have in later life regarding psychosis. but that is just the tip of the iceberg regarding serious health dangers that can be caused by cannabis.

But you don't want to talk about how much it raises the risk, and the difference between causation and correlation? One can only assume it's because you don't actually understand (or simply haven't read) the scientific paper you are trumpeting as proof of something we already knew.
So are you in support of cannabis use knowing as you claim to do all the facts and dangers?

But it's always the same bunch who close ranks regarding cannabis and try and divert attention onto alcohol.

I stated that I usualy drink two pints of lager shandy per week and was accused of taking drugs for recreational purposes this was also on a Cannabis topic.

I have pointed out that alcohol is not correctly defined as a drug.

A drug is a substance that alters the body function when used and can sometimes be addictive. I would say that describes alcohol, nicotine, caffine.....They are all drugs.

People draw the comparison with booze because it is legal and far more dangerous than weed. Cannabis grows naturally on our planet, why should it be made illegal?? It's only because it opens the users mind, governments wouldn't want a bunch of openmimded citizens now would they??

Archived