‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk' in teenagers

You said people who smoke cannabis are "sad and pathetic".

You also believe the report that says cannabis can cause mental illness.

So, you said people with mental illness are "sad and pathetic".

Unless you would like to retract and apologise for your insulting remarks?

I've always maintained the substance abusers suffer self inflicted injuries.

Can you tell me where I've said "I love alcohol so much",

You must do since you've tried everything you possibly can to keep it out of the discussion.

Exactly why would anyone need to keep the drug that is alcohol out of a discussion about the risks of taking drugs, unless that were the drug they like to use and it exposes their rank hypocrisy?

I shall ask the moderators to question you regarding your misquoting of my posts

That should be interesting, since that's basically your m.o. Twisting what people say to utterly illogical conclusions.

I've always maintained the substance abusers suffer self inflicted injuries.

Lol, and the point that has been made several tens of times is that not everyone who uses a drug abuses it.

If they must do, as you assert, then you yourself are a drug abuser by your own definition.

Well done, spectacular own goal!

Lol, and the point that has been made several tens of times is that not everyone who uses a drug abuses it.

If they must do, as you assert, then you yourself are a drug abuser by your own definition.

Following bassman's argument to its logical conclusion, he is also "sad and pathetic".

You must do since you've tried everything you possibly can to keep it out of the discussion.

Exactly why would anyone need to keep the drug that is alcohol out of a discussion about the risks of taking drugs, unless that were the drug they like to use and it exposes their rank hypocrisy?

That should be interesting, since that's basically your m.o. Twisting what people say to utterly illogical conclusions.

So as usual you can't and you're now admitting to mischief making, obviously the Mods must be informed if you don't retract.

So substantiate your post by telling me how I'm a 'drug abuser'. or I will once again report to mods about yet more lies.

So as usual you can't and you're now admitting to mischief making.

The only person being willfully stupid on the entire thread is you.

Are you now saying you don't enjoy alcohol?

I noticed you specifically avoided responding the the question asked (again)?

obviously the Mods must be informed if you don't retract.

Inform away, no-one in their right mind could possibly take you seriously.

So substantiate your post by telling me how I'm a 'drug abuser'.

What, again! I've already done so across multiple threads each time you asked, perhaps you'd be better actually reading them?

In your previous statements across various threads you have unequivocably stated that anyone who uses a drug can only abuse said drug. You have repeatedly rejected any notion of moderate and responsible use.

You use the drug that is alcohol. Q.E.D, by your own definition, you must be a drug abuser.

I will once again report to mods about yet more lies.

Gosh, you really are getting desperate. I guess even you can only stand looking like an utter fool for so long.

Archived