‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk' in teenagers

So as usual you can't and you're now admitting to mischief making, obviously the Mods must be informed if you don't retract.

Bit old for snitching aren't we? God you are even more sad and annoying thatn I thought! And if we are getting on to teling lies then your posts wouldn't just be removed, you'd be executed!

By smoking cannabis, you might think its a harmless enjoyment, but the truth is, by seeking it you enter the drug world, even if its just soft drugs you seek, you will be exposed to the pernicious associations that permeate that culture.

been at it about fifteen years now. never did anything 'harder' or been tempted to. though i know a lot of people who cop cane and pop pills but never tried weed...they 'jumped' all that. people who want to go 'harder' will regardless.

I'm sorry you were right all along I am indeed jealous for your perfect lifestyle! I just KNEW you'd come out with the oldest crap in the book..."I don't need anything to...blah blah blah" Right I'll put you away on that one if you insist. 1. I and most drug users (cannabis, pills,ALCOHOL) do not NEED the substances to be happy, that would mean you were addicted and by that logic you are a PATHETIC SAD LOSER who needs alcohol to get by with your "two lager shandy's" per week. 2. I don't NEED butter on my toast but I have it on because I enjoy it and it tastes nice, apply the same logic to your pathetic argument. Just because someone takes a drug it doesn't make them a junkie or an addict and it doesn't mean they have nothing else in their life or other ways of enjoying themselves, god you are naive even though you're obviously getting on a bit, try reading something other than the Daily Mail, you might get educated. 3. If you are so into your music (which I'm guessing only you get your high off and nobody who is forced to listen to it) then I take it you are into many artists, bands, etc? How many of them have or do use drugs of all kinds and have even used drugs in the creative process of their music? Erm...I'm guessing about 100%. Or do you find some self-righteous excuse to gloss over that like you do with your "alcohol is not a drug" garbage which you only apply beacuse that's one of the drugs you choose to use. 4. Just because alcohol is socially acceptable and it's deeply bedded into our society and has been for many, many years it does NOT mean it doesn't have downsides and does NOT whatever you spew, mean it's not a drug, you can't have it all ways, I'd have more respect for you if you didn't take drugs of any kind but you do, so not only are you quite a "sad plonker" as you put it but you are a raging hypocrite, end of rant, you are starting to bore me now, goodbye and good night!

ps. Maybe we could meet for a few beers sometime? I'll bring the lemonade, don't want to be too sad and pathetic do we???

can i come? you can keep the lemonade.

I've always maintained the substance abusers suffer self inflicted injuries.

I think you should look up the definition of substance abuse as it also includes alcohol. Alcohol abuse is by far the greatest cause of self inflicted injuries, death and violent behaviour than cannabis abuse.

What the governments don't like about cannabis is that it can change your perspective on life and make people more likely to question authority and the way things are done.

I think you should look up the definition of substance abuse as it also includes alcohol. Alcohol abuse is by far the greatest cause of self inflicted injuries, death and violent behaviour than cannabis abuse.

What the governments don't like about cannabis is that it can change your perspective on life and make people more likely to question authority and the way things are done.

....and it's not taxable or as easily controllable.

Actually I think it should be taxed, one of the reasons why it needs a different legal classification to what it has now.

A million people smoke an eighth a week at £25-£30.

Do the math, it's money down the drain, or rather half of it is handed over to criminals (half the cannabis smoked in the UK being home-grown).

A million people smoke an eighth a week at £25-£30.

Do the math, it's money down the drain, or rather half of it is handed over to criminals (half the cannabis smoked in the UK being home-grown).

I fully agree, throwing away this revenue and leaving it's sale in the hands of criminals is insane.

When you consider the massive resources it consumes to police it, and then add in the fact that the policing of it has been an abject failure it seems even more illogical.

Archived