‘Cannabis Raises Psychosis Risk' in teenagers

because as an ex addict he is terrified he might have to confront issues he really isn't comfortable confronting. His fear rules him
Can you explain what you mean by that so everyone can know the true facts.

Well do you know of anyone harmed by taking cannabis considering you're such an authority on cannabis?

Nope.

But you've changed the question, name the poster here who said cannabis is harmless. If you cannot do so you are clearly a liar.

Prove me wrong.

But that still contradicts, someone who's pro something they only promote the pros not the cons therefore you've contradicted yourself; you haven't had a whiff of you know what have you, sent your senses a bit whoozy?

eh? whos pro?

ive done it, ive seen it, ive seen the best, ive seen the worst, i KNOW what it entails

as ive said before, in the whole drugs scene, ive seen friends die (both tablets and alcohol) ive seen people get addicted, ive been robbed......BUT ive also had the best of times on drugs.

its not about thats good or thats bad its about how people use them, its about your own personal bodily functions.

ive seen the paranoia, the whiteys, the bad trips, the bad bodily functions, but also the eurphoria, the amazing musical trips, the colours etc etc

calling someone a liar is against forum rules.

no it isnt, and lying to prove a point is prolly just as bad? :suspect:

and as i was trying to steer clear of arguing about people rather than the arguement well done for steering me towards it

Can anyone explain why, if cannabis causes psychosis, psychosis rates among the population remain constant despite fluctuating usage of cannabis?

I'm confused, cannabis rates fluctuate, the rates of psychosis remain constant.

How come?

Can anyone explain why, if cannabis causes psychosis, psychosis rates among the population remain constant despite fluctuating usage of cannabis?

How come?

cos they only tested a small percent of cannabis users? who are a small percentage of the population?

eh? whos pro?

ive done it, ive seen it, ive seen the best, ive seen the worst, i KNOW what it entails

as ive said before, in the whole drugs scene, ive seen friends die (both tablets and alcohol) ive seen people get addicted, ive been robbed......BUT ive also had the best of times on drugs.

its not about thats good or thats bad its about how people use them, its about your own personal bodily functions.

ive seen the paranoia, the whiteys, the bad trips, the bad bodily functions, but also the eurphoria, the amazing musical trips, the colours etc etc

In a previous post you said someone who promoted the pros and cons was pro which is a contradiction.

How come?

Hasn't it crossed your ultra pro cannabis mind that they'd possibly reduce without cannabis around?

Archived